Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Spring Inspirations....

This week I have started feeling better. It's great. Actually it's fantastic. I've even been to Aquagym for 20mins aquajogging.


The weather is beautiful this week. The sun is shining and the flowers are looking beautiful. I don't have as many flowers as I would like,
but the hardier ones are surviving neglect and the dogs (and children).
The colours of spring, lime green, purple, pink, bright blue and yellow are really inspiring me.
Even the weeds are looking pretty!


I'm inspired by all these spring colours and the thought of summer ahead. I've decided to make a picnic rug quilt. Don't these fabrics just make you think if cloudless skies and cucumber sandwiches?


1 comment:

Deb said...

Pleased to hear you are feeling better Deb. Time will fly by as Christmas gets closer.