Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sewing Progress

Just in case you thought that NO quilting is being done, well you are almost right!! I have been feeling so poxy that all my energy goes into working and at the end of the day I blob! But I did manage to sew the rest of my jelly roll strips plus a few extra 2 1/2 inch strips into a quilt for my neighbour who is going to be forty soon. Shenleigh has a brand new long arm quilting machine, so what a shame, she needs things to practice on!! Hurray it's all beautifully quilted, which is great. I'll post some picture soon.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Hey Deb,
Sheleigh which you mentioned. Does she do machine quilting for others? It would be nice to have someone in town to be able to quilt tops. If your kids go to Hillview we must live close by as we are in Opawa.