Sunday, September 14, 2008

Catch up!


The weekend before last I tidied my sewing room with a little help from my friends! You literally could not walk in the door...



but after a few hours work... it is a place to sew and create again. I got rid of LOADS of stuff. I gave away all my stamping and card making equipment. It actually felt good to release it to someone who will really love it. I haven't really used it since I had Reuben and it actually made me feel guilty, 100s of $$$ worth just sitting there.

I have not done any sewing for the last two weeks, oh apart from a wee bit on my day off on my birthday. Usually I potter away in the evenings, but I have NO energy at all and so nothing is happening. I was getting worried about my Stitching angel, but then I remembered I have a beautiful project bag that I made a while back so I think my Stitching Angel will be getting that!!


I'm not really complaining as its just part of being pregnant, but oh my goodness, I can't wait to feel better again rather than like this.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its so good to have a tidy-up, makes you feel so good,
Its amazing what you can find aswell.