Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

The wireless hardware in my laptop failed so my laptop has gone off to be repaired. Its a real pain to not have it I must say. Anyway I'm blogging on David's one but I can't post photos. We've been at Coalgate for Easter and yesterday the weather was amazing. Its really Autumn here though, with a bite in the air at night. I love the freshness of the air and the colours of Autumn. Yesterday I made two quilts. They are very simple strip quilts but they look fine. One is for a lady who is going to be 90 on wednesday and the other is for David's Aunty Jean who will be 87 in two weeks. I'll put up a photo when I can.
James went to the Pegasus Cycling Development day on Saturday. It was great for him to ride against people his age and I think he really enjoyed it. We miss Chrissy this weekend who is at Easter Camp. I can't wait to get her back again. She will have had fun. Four thousand, five hundred Christian Kids at Camp - amazing.

No comments: