Sunday, October 09, 2005

On Quality time...

Hello there world, how have you all been doing in my absense?? coping I hope. I feel so much better after 12 days away. It is amazing. We went to Hamner which was great. If you want a good bach to go to, I have the number, ring me!! It was just as a bach should be, great TV, ugly furniture, fire, awful carpet, dryer, you know all the essentials. Best of all a short walk or bike ride to the pools and an even shorter walk to my favourite part of the forest. It was great. Then off last sunday on a horrible, windy road to Kaikoura. Believe me, if you are going from Hamner to Kaikoura, when you get to Rotheram, don't go by the Leader Road. It leadeth you round and round and up and down. Blah. Any way we got there, eventually. Kaikoura was great. We did lots of biking, some coffeeing, lots of sewing, have come back with maybe 5 or 6 quilt tops to back!! Anyone want to buy a quilt?? Took loads of photos of the kids. Every year I do a photo album for mum and dad and nana robbie for Christmas. This means about NOW i start manically taking photos so it looks like we have been doing stuff during the year! Good plan actually. There is something about looking at your children through the camera lense to focus your mind on how beautiful they are. They don't look nearly so annoying somehow!!

Anyway the rest has done me good, I'm off crutches again, hurray and ready to tidy my office!! See you later.

1 comment:

Sharyn said...

Oh I'm so jealous! Yay, you are a good blogger Deb. And yes I have a printer finally, but THANKS for the offer.